Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Got to Have Fun

Well any excuse is a good reason to party. This truck project is going to be measured in parties instead of years, I mean months - Dear. Our company recently won a big order and we are going to have a much deserved celebration dinner.  My gracious wife volunteered our Party House for the venue. You got to love her.
We had dinner in the back yard, everyone got to see the truck, we toasted our big win and smashed our champagne glasses in the carport.

 
The highlight of the night was loading up the truck with Girls Gone Wild. I love my pickup truck.


A quick update on the project is that I ordered parking brake parts from Bill’s Truck Shop. Posie’s said that the rear leaf springs are in their shop for the final touches. Both items should get delivered next week. With these parts we might get this baby on the ground before the first freeze.
My turn in the truck, I have that far away look in my eyes; “someday it will be finished”.

Now which way did the girls go?

No comments:

Post a Comment