Monday, August 22, 2011

Wild Weather

We have had our share of bad weather in Alabama this year, killer tornados, wind storms, and our regular punishing storm fronts. All in all, downtown has survived and avoided major damage, well mostly.
A storm front came through the other day while I was at work. Hey no big deal, we get these every week. However, when I got home I found that my Hillbilly garage was demolished. I am sure some neighbors would have been glad for it to have been blown all the way to Kansas.





Oh well, at least with my camouflage tarp I can use what’s left as duck blind. I think the Northern Truck Duck is in season.
Now y’all remember how pretty it was before, it was so nice we even had parties on the truck frame. Everybody has a little red neck in them.



I did have a spare tarp and surprisingly was able to resurrect the shade tree garage in a few days. That is one mighty fine truck you have there Mr. Sherman.


This is Hillbilly Heaven, what could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment